Registered estate agents in Northern Ireland can enter to win 6 bottles of champagne to help celebrate Propertynews.com’s 20th birthday.
Win 6 bottles of champagne – Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 or over. Competition is open to registered estate agents in Northern Ireland.
- The competition ends at 11:59pm on Monday 30th November 2020. Winner announced on Tuesday 1st December 2020.
- The winner will be randomly selected from everyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct answer to the question.
- One entry per person, per branch.
- The winner will receive 6 bottles of champagne. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
How to enter
Answer the following question correctly:
How old is Propertynews.com this month?
a) 20 years old
b) 25 years old
c) 30 years old
Email the correct answer, along with your full name and the name of the estate agency you work at – including the branch location if applicable, to email@example.com.
Competition closes at 11:59pm on Monday 30th November 2020.
Additional rules for INM competitions
- The prize is as stated in the post. No cash refund. Prizes are subject to availability. INM in conjunction with the Promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if the prize is not in stock or if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- INM will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond INM’s reasonable control. INM’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- INM may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrants concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry acts in a way towards INM and the Promoter staff which INM reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive.
- If the winning entry is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant. The prize is non-transferable.
- Winners will be selected at random and it is imperative that entrants leave a daytime contact number as we are unable to contact you outside the hours of 9am – 5pm. By entering, the winner agrees to take part in any promotional activity.
- Failure to claim a prize within 48 hours will make any claim invalid. Prizes not claimed within the specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and may be disposed of by INM NI without any liability to the winner.
- Employees of the promoter and Independent News & Media (Northern Ireland), their families and agents in Northern Ireland are not eligible to enter.
- This competition does not and is not intended to constitute a legal relationship between entrants and the Independent News & Media (Northern Ireland).
- INM NI reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.