Have you ever wanted to add an antique charm to your property or are looking to buy statement furniture that suits your home? On Saturday, June 3rd, Corporate Auction Solutions are holding an unreserved antique auction. All the pieces involved are part of a personal collection and there are 200 period pieces from the Victorian, Georgian and Edwardian eras.
If you’ve never bought from an auction before here are some things to be aware of:
– Get there early, make sure you have enough time to view all the lots you’re interested in and take measurements to make sure that that dream piece will fit.
– Make a note in the catalogue of the lots you may be interested in and when they appear in the auction
– Choose a good position, make sure you can easily be seen by the auctioneer and still have a full view of the floor and other bidders.
– Set a limit of how much you’re going to spend, it’s easy to get carried away at auction but stick to a budget to avoid disappointment.
– Remember to factor in any fees and commission. Check the amount of commission and make sure that you include this when you’re bidding.
The auction is being held at 16 Tallbridge Road, Cranagill, Portadown BT62 1SF and the sale will commence at 12 pm on Saturday 3rd June. If you’d like to view any of the lots beforehand there are two viewing times on Thursday 2 – 5 pm and Friday 12 – 5 pm. Visit the Corporate Auction Solutions website to view the lots and download the auction catalogue for full listings.