A new chart this week & a brand new number one!
Family homes, potential investments & first time buys – this week’s chart has it all!
Number 4 has an amazing back garden area with hot tub included and the cottage in number 6 is super cute!
1. 12 Coopers Mill Avenue, Dundonald, Belfast – Simon Brien Residential (East Belfast)
We are delighted to present to the open market this exceptionally well appointed semi detached villa. This attractive property is ideally positioned within the much sought after Coopers Mill Development.
2. 12 Coopers Mill Court, Dundonald, Belfast – Reeds Rains Estate Agents East Belfast
We are delighted to present to the open market this attractive red brick end townhouse ideally positioned within this highly regarded and increasingly popular residential development.
3. 4 Lockside Court, Lockview Road, Belfast – Templeton Robinson
This superb first floor apartment is situated in a much sought after location in the hearth of South Belfast and is convenient to many local amenities including the Belfast Boat Club and the Lagan towpath for the outdoor enthusiast.
4. 5 Coolsallagh Cottages, Blackskull Road, Dromore – Shooter Property Services (Lisburn)
An attractive detached property that is exceptionally well presented and finished throughout including a handmade kitchen and Indian slate floor tiles.
5. 88 Ballykenver Road, Armoy, Ballymoney – Armoy Homes Property Services
Delighted to offer for sale this stunning semi-detached cottage. The property is situated in a quiet, peaceful location and boasts fantastic views over the surrounding countryside.
6. Butterlump Cottage, 10 High Street, Ballyhalbert – Grant Estate Agents
A perfect blend of original and modern this terraced bungalow would make a perfect holiday home, “bolt hole” or even a permanent dwelling.
7. 2 Brown’s Park, Cultra, Holywood – Rodgers & Browne
“This is a simply stunning contemporary home – inside and out. Designed and constructed with minimum maintenance and outgoings in mind, this striking home is beautifully finished and boasts the highest specification.
8. 3 Woodlands, Holywood, County Down – John Minnis (Holywood)
This attractive red brick bay fronted semi detached house is ideally located in the highly sought after residential area of Croft Road in Holywood. Woodlands is close to the town centre of Holywood with its superb range of shops, restaurants, cafes and boutiques.
9. 15a Hamel Drive, Cregagh, Belfast – McCleary’s
This stunning detached chalet bungalow is hidden from view down a private driveway close to the Cregagh Road.
10. 49a Backwood Road, Moira – Stewart Estate Agents
This striking and most deceptive contemporary country home extends to approximately just over 4,000 sq. Ft and enjoys a delightful rural setting on the pretty Backwood Road taking full advantage of its private aspect and indeed its convenience to Moira Village with its array of local shops and boutiques, bars and restaurants as well as primary schools and an excellent road network for other provincial towns and cities.