A new chart this week & a brand new number one!
From houses with business space to perfect family homes, this week has it all!
The views from number 3 are surreal & number 6 is any cottage lovers dream.
1. Rose Cottage, 9 Shore Road, Lisburn – Robert Wilson Estate Agency (Moira)
A beautiful homely detached country cottage with paddock on the picturesque shores of Lough Neagh. This cottage has been sympathetically restored and modernised by its current owners and offers a peaceful haven within easy driving of local amenities. Viewing is highly recommended.
2. 39f Sans Souci Park, Belfast, County Antrim – Templeton Robinson
An attractive, modern penthouse apartment tucked away in a quiet, leafy location off Sans Souci Park in one of south Belfast’s most sought after locations.
3. 59 Warren Road, Donaghadee – John Minnis (Donaghadee)
One of Five Lighthouse Keeper Cottages, this property offers a unique opportunity to purchase a listed building which has been modified internally to give the property a contemporary edge whilst preserving its original character.
4. 22 Gortin Park, Belfast – Ulster Property Sales (B’hack)
This charming extended, well-proportioned detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter.
5. 11 Silverstream Road, Bangor, County Down – Simon Brien Residential (North Down)
Detached bungalow in need of modernisation situated within close proximity of Bangor’s town centre and the many amenities it has to offer in terms of recreational facilities, shopping centres, schools and public transport.
6. 5 Horners Road, Ballynahinch, Co. Down – Quinn Property Sales & Letting Specialists (Ballynahinch)
Detached Cottage Style Home, Three Reception Rooms, Luxury Country Style Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
7. 34 Gallion Heights, Moneymore – Burns & Co. (Magherafelt)
High quality kitchen units with choice of doors, worktops and handles, Integrated appliances in kitchen. Free standing in utility room, Concealed under lighting to kitchen units.
8. 40 Delhi Street, Ormeau Road, Belfast, County Antrim – Hampton Estates
Located in what is becoming one of Ormeau’s most sought after tree lined addresses, we are pleased to offer for sale this refurbished four-bedroom town house.
9. Site 28 – Type M1, Lynn Hall Park, Bangor – Reeds Rains Estate Agents Bangor
Situated on the outskirts of Bangor, Lynn Hall Park offers the very best of suburban living, being just minutes away from local amenities and leisure facilities on one side, and an abundance of green spaces and outdoor activities on the other.
10. 10a Victoria Avenue, Newtownards, Co Down – Grant Estate Agents
“If you appreciate homes with character then this property has it in spades…” From the exposed stone feature walls to the high ceilings with cornicing detail through to the beautiful spindle staircases and “school room radiators” this property never ceases to grab your attention.