Ballymena, Newtownards, Hillsborough and Bangor – this week we are spread across Northern Ireland.
Have you ever wanted to own your own Nuclear Bunker? Check out this weeks number 1 hit!
We also love the southern views in number 5 and number 7 speaks for itself.
1. Former Nuclear Bunker, Woodside Road, Ballymena, County Antrim – Lambert Smith Hampton
The subject property was commissioned in the late 1980’s, opened in 1990 and is believed to be one of the last and most technically advanced bunkers built in the UK.
2. Site 6 The Courtyard At The Grange, Newtownards – Reeds Rains Estate Agents (East Belfast)
A truly stunning detached family home situated within this exclusive development on the outskirts of Comber’s bustling village and close to the shores of Strangford Lough.
3. 15 Clanbrassil Road, Cultra, Holywood – Rodgers & Browne
“Relton House is an exceptional detached residence located a short stroll from the sea shore in the heart of Cultra – a perpetually popular and exclusive Holywood suburb.
4. Site 2 Meeting Street, Hillsborough – Simon Brien Residential (Lisburn Road)
Meeting Street is exceptionally well location off Lisburn Street in the heart of the historic village of Hillsborough with its excellent selection of restaurants, pubs, wine bars, cafes, specialist shops and forest park.
5. Bellavaum, Inishturk Island, Co. Mayo – Tuohy O’Toole
The subject lands are located on the southeast corner of Inishturk, a beautiful unspoilt island, located approximiately 10 miles off the west Mayo coast.
6. 15 Holland Park, Ballyhackamore, Belfast – Templeton Robinson (Ballyhackamore)
Long regarded as one of Belfast’s premier addresses, Holland Park is a delightful tree-lined street only a few minutes walk from the heart of Ballyhackamore with its array of shops, amenities and eateries.
7. 12 Mount Pleasant View, Jordanstown, Newtownabbey, County Antrim – Country Estates Glengormley
Situated within a highly sought after select development in a quiet Cul de sac. This Superb recently constructed Detached Double fronted family home enjoys a well planned living layout over three floors.
8. 12 Summerhill Parade, Belfast, County Antrim – John Minnis (Belfast)
This well presented property is located within this ever sought after residential location of Stormont and offers ease of access to a range of local amenities including Dundonald village and Ballyhackamore and to an excellent range of primary and secondary schooling.
9. 4 Glen Annsley Drive, Bangor, Co.down – W Kane Property Ltd
The property consists of a bright and airy open plan living/dining area, spacious fitted kitchen on the ground floor and three well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor with a three-piece family bathroom.
10. 89 Ballycoan Road, Belfast, Antrim – GOC Estate Agents Ltd
Individually designed the split level property is accessed by a mature, tree lined lane leading to a tarmac driveway with parking for several cars.