Another week & another chart!
This time we have new developments and perfect first time buys!
We have a joint number 1 hit and the new build home is simply stunning & number 10 is perfect for our first timers.
1. Site 6 The Courtyard At The Grange, Newtownards – Reeds Rains Estate Agents (East Belfast) & Tim Martin & Co
A truly stunning detached family home situated within this exclusive development on the outskirts of Comber’s bustling village and close to the shores of Strangford Lough.
2. 26 Woodlands, Holywood – Colliers N.I Residential Ltd
This exceptionally well presented and extended semi-detached homes boasts ease of access to Holywoods town centre offering an excellent range of restaurants, cafés and boutiques.
4. 12 Piney Hills, Belfast, Antrim – Osborne King
The opportunity comprises a vacant detached dwelling providing four bedrooms, bathroom, two reception rooms, utility, kitchen/dining and separate WC at ground floor level. An internal staircase leads to the lower ground level which provides two garages and stores.
5. Brookefield, Craigdarragh Road, Helens Bay, Bangor, County Down – Rodgers & Browne
Perfectly placed, Brookefield in Helen’s Bay boasts the perfect balance between convenience and semi-rural living. Local schools, a variety of walking trails, cycle paths, sandy beaches, golf courses and yacht clubs, the surrounding area of this luxurious and opulent five-bedroom hom offers a wide variety of amenities and outdoor activities.
6. 38 Cabin Hill Gardens, Belfast – Ulster Property Sales (B’hack)
An excellent opportunity to purchase a detached property located in the very desirable Cabin Hill Gardens, just off the Upper Newtownards Road. Many of the original features have been retained and with a little modernisation this property could become an excellent family home.
7. 13 Hawthornden Drive, Belfast, County Antrim – Simon Brien Residential (East Belfast)
Set just off the Belmont Road, is this charming detached home in Hawthornden Drive. A home that will appeal to many young families keen on settling into one of East Belfast’s most desirable residential areas, with excellent local schools, parks and social amenities all within walking distance.
8. 7 Black Quarter Lane, Carryduff, Belfast, County Antrim – Templeton Robinson
This superb, impressive detached family home occupies an excellent site tucked away in a quiet cul de sac within this ever popular exclusive development whilst also being extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the surrounding area.
9. 7 Bromfield, Windsor Park, Belfast – GOC Estate Agents Ltd
Bromfield has long been one of the most admired and sought after developments due to the high standard of workmanship and attention to detail, enjoying a most convenient location on Windsor Park.
10. 317 Castlereagh Road, Belfast – Vision Property
This excellent semi detached family home is situated on the popular Castlereagh Road in East Belfast. The location is well served by Metro bus links and offers a short commute to Belfast city centre, the George Best City Airport and the SSE arena.