10 new properties for this weeks chart!
Who falls top of the list this time?
We couldn’t choose between number 2 & number 4! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
We also have a none mover at number 3!
1. 8 Sandford Avenue, Off Cyprus Avenue, Belfast – Templeton Robinson (Ballyhackamore)
Enjoying a delightful situation in a cul-de-sac off the highly renowned Cyprus Avenue, this superb home is beautifully presented throughout.
2. 83 Loughbrickland Road, Rathfriland, Co Down – Shooter Property Services
A stunning detached bungalow extending to approx. 2600 sq.ft with detached double garage. Occupying a pleasant and spacious site that benefits from excellent views over the surrounding countryside the property is finished and presented to exacting standards and offers beautiful modern accommodation.
3. St Johns House, 65 Point Road, St Johns Point, Killough – Michael Dunn Property Consultant
St John’s House dates back to the early part of the 19th century and retains much of its original character. It has a host of fine features including large sliding sash windows with panelled shutters, cornicing and fireplaces. Over the years it has been added to and impeccably maintained.
5. 85 Laurelvale, Crumlin, Antrim – Ulster Property Sales (Andersonstown)
6. 4 Manor Lane, Killinchy – Reeds Rains Estate Agents Newtownards
This superbly presented three bedroom bungalow enjoys a superb corner site in a popular and much desired, tranquil semi rural location in Killinchy. Ideal for those looking to downsize or family alike, we fully recommend internal inspection to appreciate the property on offer.
7. 7 Thornhill Drive, Belfast – John Minnis (Belfast)
This red brick semi detached property has undergone extensive renovation over recent months the result creating a superb family home that leaves little for the purchaser to do but simply move in.
9. 24 Cabin Hill Park, Stormont, Belfast – Fetherston Clements Estate Agents (East Belfast)
This beautifully presented semi detached family home is located in one of East Belfast’s most sought after areas. Internally the property briefly comprises a large open plan living / dining room, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area, sunroom, three generous bedrooms – master with ensuite and a modern family bathroom.
10. 25 Beech Grove, Dromore – McClelland Salter
A fabulous mid terrace home with open aspect at the front and gorgeous countryside views to the rear. The property has been beautifully refurbished and the contemporary presentation is very impressive.