EDGE software is a powerful property management system that has been designed to support the estate agent at every stage of the process. Developed by Northern Ireland’s largest property website www.propertynews.com, the system has been created to help every agent work faster, save time, save money and provide first class customer service. EDGE software is a powerful property management system that has been designed to support the estate agent at every stage of the process. Developed by Northern Ireland’s largest property website www.propertynews.com, the system has been created to help every agent work faster, save time, save money and provide first class customer service. EDGE is the software of choice for many leading estate agents in Northern Ireland. The system enhances the day to day operations within any estate agency business. The system links into www.propertynews.com also, so when you mark a property available on EDGE it will upload to propertynews.com within 15 minutes.
Among its many features it allows you to track sales from the valuation stage right through to completion, manage appointments, match people to property, develop customisable reports, produce brochures and integrates all your letters so they can be created by the click of a button.Below are some of the features you can enjoy from using the EDGE software.
Features of EDGE
- Match and Mail - EDGE lets you keep in touch with buyers via post, email and text messaging. Respond efficiently to enquirers, capture their details quickly and to match them with suitable properties.
- Manage Appointments - Valuations, viewings, holidays and more can be arranged and managed using the EDGE integrated office diary.
- Track Sales - Progress seamlessly from valuation through to key release, and track viewing and offer histories, notes, advertising and correspondence.
- Market Successfully - Essential Marketing Tools for growing your business and increasing your profits. Keep in touch with applicants, grow your client-base and measure the success of your advertising.
- Manage Rental Properties and New Homes -The Rental module in EDGE lets you create brochures, manage viewings, advertising, correspondence, and of course rental match and mail functionality.
- Single office or multi-branch setup - If you have two or more branches, you can set up single data view in EDGE, or a multibranch scenario, whereby data is stored centrally, yet displayed seperately for each branch.
- Mobile Diary – EDGE synchronises with your Outlook Exchange server, so that no matter what outlook-enabled mobile device you use, you’ll be able to see your most up-to-date appointments at any time.
- CRM – The current market dictates that it is now more essential than ever to be able to track and record every communication with your buyers, and to link buyers activity with each property, so that you can identify and act on every opportunity for a potential sale. EDGE now offers all this and more for managing information and relationships with your contacts.
- Computer Telephony Integration – technology that allows EDGE to integrate with your telephone, so you can monitor and track calls, link calls to contact records, and dial clients from your desktop.
- Notifications – When you’re out and about, get emails or text messages right away to update you on appointment changes, new offers, property status changes and more.
- Security and Authorisation – EDGE now gives you the permission-based management system to control access to certain functions in EDGE, offering you far more security as well as the ability to scrutinise activities on your database.
- Property Statistics – View traffic statistics for each property from both Propertynews.com and your own website.
To arrange a DEMO of EDGE or for further information please contact email@example.com